1. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION:
In compliance with the information duly provided in the Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July of the Services of the Information and E-commerce Society, the following data is provided: the owner of the domain is J. ARGGIDO SL, with address at C/ ValleNiza 49. 29004 Malaga Spain, Fiscal ID number: B29516523, and contact e-mail
2. USERS: Anyone (hereinafter “USER”) accessing and/or using this Site belonging to J. ARGGIDO / CARLA RUIZ as developer, will accept, from the moment of access and/or use of the Site, the General Conditions of Use laid out here. Said Conditions will be applied independently to the General Terms and Conditions which are obligatory.
3. USE OF WEBSITE: www.arggido.com allows access to information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “contents”) on Internet belonging to J. ARGGIDO SL developer or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER accepts the responsibility when using the Site. Said responsibility is extended to the registration necessary to access specific services or contents. When registering, the USER will be responsible for giving true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, accepting to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make good use of the contents and services (such as chats, forums, or newsgroups) that J. ARGGIDO SL, site developer offers, and not use them, including but not limited to, (i) incur in activities that could be considered illicit or illegal, contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, supports terrorism, or violates human rights; (iii) damage hardware or software belonging to J. ARGGIDO SL, site developer, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software that may create the damage previously mentioned; (iv) attempt to access, and/or use the e-mail accounts of other USERS, and modify or manipulate their messages. J. ARGGIDO SL, site developer reserves the right to remove any remarks and contributions which infringe respect for personal dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which constitute a violation of the rights of minors, of public order or public security or, which are considered unfit for publication. In any case, J. ARGGIDO SL, site developer will not be responsible for USERS’ opinions on forums or chats, or any other participation tool.
4. DATA PROTECTION: The www.arggido.com web site is owned by J. ARGGIDO SL, with registered offices at C/Valle Niza 49. 29004 Málaga. Spain. registered in the Commercial Registry of the province of Málaga, first registration, in Volume 1155 of the Book 68, Sheet 203, page MA-3194 and bearing Spanish VAT No. B29516523.
In accordance with that established by Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your data will be included in a file whose holder is J. ARGGIDO SL., at C/Valle Niza 49. 29004 Málaga. Spain. and e-mail
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The ENTITY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
• Manage your browsing through the Website.
• Manage the Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or queries that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
• Treat your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the pertinent processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to click the box “Yes, I want to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
• Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that the ENTITY may maintain with you.
• Manage the payment of products and / or services purchased by you, through the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information that you provide may be kept in said gateways in order to facilitate the making of recurring payments.
• Manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user” so that you can make purchases without having to repeatedly enter your personal data.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to those Responsible for Treatment or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimation is based on the consent that you give us by clicking the button “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”.
3. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS
We will not give your data to third parties.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
– Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
– Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID. J.Arggido S.L. has appropriate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own writing to
5. SECURITY MEASURES
J.Arggido S.L. has implemented the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer in itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Site, as well as all the elements contained in it (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands of logotypes, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials chosen, computer programmes needed for its functioning, access and use, and so on..), owned by J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer or of its licensors. All rights reserved. In accordance with articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public dissemination of, including the making available of, all or part of the contents of this webpage, with commercial purposes, on any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer is prohibited. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights of J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer. The USER can view the elements on the Site, and even copy and store them on their computer hard-disk or any other physical support as long as it is only and exclusively for private or personal use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed in the J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer pages.
6. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may be caused, including but not limited to: errors and mistakes in the contents, non-availability of the Site, or the transmission of malicious or harmful viruses in spite of having adopted all the necessary technological means to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer reserves the right to modify without prior notice any information it feels is necessary on the Site, changing, eliminating or adding any contents or services offered on it as well as the way in which these are presented or located on its Site.
8. LINKS: If there should be links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites in the name of the domain, J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer will not have any type of control over said Sites and contents. Under no circumstances will J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer accept responsibility for the contents of a link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any kind of association, fusion, or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer has the right to deny or withdraw access to the Site and/or the services offered without warning, at its own or third party request, to those USERS who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer will pursue the non-compliance of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its Site by exercising all civil and criminal proceedings that may be applicable under the Law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer will be able to modify the conditions set out here at any given moment, duly published as they appear here. Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relation between J. ARGGIDO SL Site developer and the USER are subject to the applicable Spanish law, and the competent authorities to resolve any conflict that arises are those of the Courts of Malaga.